my girls

my girls
MacKenzie (Mac) age 11 and Camille (Mille) age 8 1/2

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Another mix of stuff, man I've got to get better at posting!

We had Craig's parents over for dinner.  They've been out of town for a while so it was good to see them.  I love any chance I get to set the table fancy and buy flowers!  The next few pics are for my memory.  I find myself searching my blog for how I did things, sadly I do that more often lately.
Love these flowers, they make my backyard happy!
Pretty good pots this year.
Funny about this, I mixed succulents and flowers.  they looked so great until about 4 days after this pic!!!  I OVER watered them and now they are sad looking.
Mille and her sweet friends at the ice cream party.  Love these girls, sweet sweet girls.
A bigger group of sweet girls!  
Mille and her Memorial Day poster.



Preparation for recital!!!  These little black feathers are all of the house but I love it because that means recital is right around the corner!!
I played a trick on Abbey.  I asked Mac's friends (I call them "My Tuesday Girls") what they wanted for snack.  Abbey texted back Marshmallows!  She was using Siri and it misunderstood her.  She asked for hotdog and somehow it changed it to marshmallows.  So when she came over everybody else got hotdogs and french fries and Abbey got a big plate of marshmallows.
Our first time to play with water balloons.  Right before this pic I actually attacked both girls with some water balloons which they thought was super funny.  If you look closely you can see where Mac is stashing her ammunition, NICE!
My sweet baby!
This is again for me to remember what I did this year! :o) Mac and I made these notecards for her teachers.  We had fun and she especially liked using the rubber cement! 
Mille's for her teachers.  The girls and I adore all of their teachers, man we are lucky!!! RVI and SB have the best teachers!!!
I baked pumpkin bread for their homeroom and dance teachers.
Mille's presents for her classmates.

Mille and her sweet friends at the EOY party.
Yummy snowcones!!!
My "Tuesday Girls" are coming over for the last time this year. :o( I decided to do a little party for them.
They had cheese pizza, french fries, cherry limeaid and for dessert frozen hot chocolate!!!
I LOVE these girls!!! If I could adopt them all I promise I would.  They are so beautiful on the inside and out.  Not drama girls at all just sweet kind supportive friends!  Love them and I will be having more "Tuesday Girl" time over the summer, I can't stand it.  They are all coming home with us after recital to sleep over, maybe I'll just kidnap them all summer!!!
Savannah and Mac, they've been best friends since kindergarten.
Abbey and McKenna.  Abbey and Mac have been best friends since 3rd grade and little Miss McKenna was Mac's first best friend!  They've been besties since mom's day out.  She went to Woodway but they were always friends but once they were back together at RVI ,and in the same homeroom I might add, it was like time never passed!   Love them all, sweeties!

I will be posting more from the last day of school(how did this happen??? It should still be December!) and recital!!!



























No comments:

Post a Comment