my girls

my girls
MacKenzie (Mac) age 11 and Camille (Mille) age 8 1/2

Saturday, June 29, 2013

More Lovin' From The Cows

I have no idea how much longer the calves will be at the farm so every chance we get I ask to go out there.  I love them so much and even though it is soooooo hot I want to go out there and visit my little friends.  When we drove up the cows were under the trees.  I kid you not as soon as I walked out and started calling for Twilight he cam out of the heard over to me.  There he is out on front, my heart melts each time!!
Here he is talking to me,"Hello human mama you took long enough to come see me again!"
Isn't he so handsome!!!  
I love his big ol head!  I hope he'll go and be somebody's bull and not hamburger meat.  I can't really think about too much b/c it literally makes me sad.
These are 2 of our favorite babies, Baby(tan boy cow- so friendly!!) and Twilight
This was so funny, baby is like a giant puppy.  He loves the girls and here he is following Mac.
Hey Mac I'm still back here, I will follow you until you pet me.
Yep still here
Hey I'm not too proud to not nibble on your hair. Baby likes to nibble and will come up and give you little love bites. ;o)
Seriously, your hair tastes yummy
FINALLY all I wanted was a little love
Kiss kiss
Oh good another person to love me
Mille and April!
Ok hmmmm,,, Which one is Twilight? Literally while I'm looking at these 2 cows that look a lot alike. They start head butting each other like they were fighting over who was indeed Twilight.  Twilight is on the left.
About to leave and we said our goodbyes and as I'm leaving April starts coming over for more love.  Who can resist that?? 
I just want to grab her big ol head and hug her, she's so sweet!!!
Here's what your hand looks like after loving on the cows.  Shocking that my hands are always the dirtiest!!!



















No comments:

Post a Comment