my girls

my girls
MacKenzie (Mac) age 11 and Camille (Mille) age 8 1/2

Thursday, June 20, 2013

WooHoo, GO MILLE!

I don't have any pics to put up right now but just happened to read my last post about dance company.  Well I'm happy to say that Mille made dance company!  I checked my email over and over and as soon as I got the "Jenni Holley" email my stomach dropped.  I had been waiting for what seemed like forever and then when it came I felt sick.  I left the room and checked it, it was 9:30 p.m.  I ran back in the room(Mac and Mille were with me b/c we were watching a movie)and just smiled at Mille.  Then she asked if she made it and when I said yes she and Mac started jumping on the bed.  Mac was so sweet, she said "Now we are company sisters too! I bet we are the youngest set of company sisters at JHDS right now."  I wanted to surprise Mille and fill her room with balloons but Craig was out of town and the girls were sleeping in m room and plus you can't exactly order balloons at 9:30 p.m.!  Of course the main reason I didn't wait is b/c I couldn't!!!  I was too excited.  It will be awesome to have 2 girls doing the same thing that they both LOVE!!  The next day was spent dancing around the house and making up dances together.  It was awesome.  I love my 2 girls and I mostly love that they love each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment