my girls

my girls
MacKenzie (Mac) age 11 and Camille (Mille) age 8 1/2

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Mac's Awesome Pottery

The girls have been super busy the past few weeks with different camps.  Mille started out the summer with Midway basketball camp which she has done the past 3 years.  She loves it and did AWESOME this year.  She got a bag of Skittles 2 days in a row which made her a happy camper.  The 2nd week Mac had Pottery Camp.  This is a new camp for us but I know both girls will want to do it next year.  Mac had so much fun and the treasures she made are awesome!!! Both girls are doing an Art Camp at RVI this week and they LOVE it.  Mille comes home each day just full of information about the day.  I don't know if she likes the camp or the fact that she's at River Valley more.  She was so excited to see the school Mac goes too(sadly it won't be long b/4 she's at that school and Mac is at the Middle School- excuse me while I throw up and cry at the same time)
This is the birdhouse Mac made.  Isn't it so precious?!!! She made it from scratch and I love it.
Her leave plate, my gosh I would have bought this at a store!!!  It is even prettier in person, matches the house to a T!
Leave bowl, it's a maple leaf curved into a bowl with little stem holders.  I love it.
A little fat owl she made for me b/c she knows I love owls.
Her ballerina garden gnome.
Mille had to have some of Mac's pieces so she chose 2 sweet little bowls and a precious shell vase.  Mac came home each day telling me about her pottery but I had no idea how amazing it was going to turn out.  These are things I will treasure forever.  She also made a precious fish at school, and I mean PRECIOUS!!
I made a few 4th of July wreaths, 1 for me 1 for Kay and 1 for my daddy.
I made stick horses for Lake City.  The girls(I think) are going to ride these in the 4th of July parade.  They were all made from scraps that I had in the house, I didn't buy a thing.  I don't know if that means I'm very resourceful or that I have too much stuff in my office. Hmmmm I'm going with the first!
This is Mac's she called her Lilly.  Mac loves polka dots so she was happy.
This is an extra, Chloe can use it or whoever.
This is Miss Mille bugs.  It's the same fabric of her bedding and it has zebra ears(she loves zebra) plus a green bridle.
Craig is going to use this one.  I tired to make it boyish, I think it's very handsome.  He said it's the least girlie, Hmmmm not the response I was looking for. Oh well I'm sure he'll look very cute on Old Chevron.











No comments:

Post a Comment