my girls

my girls
MacKenzie (Mac) age 11 and Camille (Mille) age 8 1/2

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine Treats! I finished...finally

For the girls' class I got in my mind that I wanted to do a treat bag.  I thought it would be fun for them to each get their own bag, plus since they can't have a "party" it's easy for the teacher to pass out. In the treat bags I stuck homemade rice crispy treats.  A fact about me, I can make a great cheesecake and many other yummy things but for some reason I suck at making rice crispy treats!
I put each one in a little baggy and stapled it closed.  Again I wanted it as easy as possible for teachers and kids.
37 rice crispy treats waiting to be eaten!  

I used tortillas and a cookie cutter to make pizzas.  Easy and cute, doesn't get better than that!!!
I used 2 sizes of cookie cutters (actually I think they're for fondant...whatever) 
I stacked the pepperoni together then cut them into the heart shape.  Again, EASY & CUTE!!  It's the little details that count.
I lined the baking sheets with wax paper, sprayed with Pam and then put the tortillas down.  I put a little marinara on each one and then spread it.
I covered them with yummy cheese and added the pepperoni.  I then baked the pizzas at 320 for bout 10 minutes.  I made sure to watch them so they didn't burn.
This is the little treat bag, again cute and simple.
This is what is inside the treat bag.  I hope they like it, I know I would.
Here are all the bags stuffed in my awesome "Mixed Bags" that the girls sold.  Those things rock!!! Now off to school to deliver the treats and Mac's library book, stinker forgot it. :o)









No comments:

Post a Comment