my girls

my girls
MacKenzie (Mac) age 11 and Camille (Mille) age 8 1/2

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Preparation for St Patrick's Day

It's that time of year again!  The girls have been so excited for the "L guys" to come to our house.  They started coming a couple of years ago when Mac was in 1st grade.  They always play pranks and even leave treats.  I will post another entry that shows what happened this morning!  Pam Dominik is Camille's teacher and she totally rocks!  They always do fun and creative things in her class (both of my girls and even my hubby have been BLESSED to have her as their teacher!!) and St. Patrick's day is one of the favorites! The little mischievous leprechauns trash the room and normally leave little messages.  I can't wait to hear what little Mille says about school today.
In preparation for the big day Pam asked me to make fun cupcakes for the kids.  I went ahead and made some for Mac's class too.  They turned out so cool!  They are rainbow cupcakes.  Although these guys weren't the easiest to make I think in the end they're worth every minute. 

Yummy cupcakes with some leprechaun gold on top. Yes that is 48 cupcakes, my house smelled so yummy!
Aren't those so fun?! 
I had to share these containers.  They are so fun and so helpful. Each holds 24 cupcakes with plenty of room for cupcake toppers. 
Little treats we made for our classmates. It's a stick of green Laffy Taffy with a little note on it.
close up of message
The girls made traps for the Leprechauns!  Mille put a real gold coin in hers! So cute!!
Close up of Mille's trap.  She made this 2 weeks ago.  The girls got together and came up with their own ideas, so precious!!!!
I love this photo!  Sweet little old man Griff.  Does he think there is a Leprechaun in there? This is Mac's trap, adorable!
Griffin guarding both traps.  The girls couldn't wait to see if they caught anything.

Happy St. Patty's day!!








1 comment:

  1. You are supermom!!! Thanks for making such cute cupcakes for the class. Courtney loved them!

    ReplyDelete