my girls

my girls
MacKenzie (Mac) age 11 and Camille (Mille) age 8 1/2

Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Leprechauns came!!!!

I was shocked the girls weren't up at dawn to see if they had visitors!  
Here is Mac sleeping peacefully.

Under the covers is Mille. If you read my blog or if you know Mille then you're not shocked about this pic.  That silly girl sleeps is the strangest places & positions.  I promise you the second I said, "Hmm I wonder who was in our house last night? Things don't look the way they were last night!" Heads and bodies popped out of bed!
You might be asking what the heck that is sticking out of one of the traps!  Those silly leprechauns left a fake leprechaun leg!! The girls thought that was very funny.
Silly Mille with a silly leg!
The leprechauns always leave clues for the girls to do.  This one said something about going to the place where there is a "white pool" and look at my art that I left you.
The "white pool" was the toilet! I the past those silly guys turned the water green!  Now mom has a bleach tablet so that doesn't work anymore. ;o) oops!  But this year they put a silly face and the words "hee hee hee" on the mirror!!! The next clue said "last year I turned your milk green but this year I decided to leave you something!" I guess they couldn't turn the milk green this year (a favorite of the girls!) because mom changed milk and now we have milk in a paper carton! Again, oops!
The leprechauns left the girls green jello!  Mac ate hers promptly. The last clue said,"You tried to catch me and almost did! Maybe next year, but until then here are some goodies because you're a good kid!"
Sorry about this pic, the easel is a crazy mess! I guess I'll have to clean it out again for like the 50th time. Even though it's messy it had awesome treats!
The girls got pop rocks, nerds, sour straws, Lucky Charms cereal, and little animals.
A pic of traps and clues.
Wow! Those leprechauns must know these girls are as sweet as they come!
Eating breakfast with their new babies, Bamboo & Slush!
The girls requested green eggs and their new cereal.  Which do you think they ate???? Yep the darn Lucky Charms.  Poor green eggs.  I did make them eat part of it since they asked for them.
Little fashionistas.  I totally forgot about the t-shirts so I made them really fast yesterday.  
Little Mille, she's so happy.  A day of green, could it get any better?  She loves green!!!!
Sweet Mac, my baby is getting so big.  I'll be sad when the day comes that she doesn't want to wear cute stuff like this for the holidays. 
Close up of the shamrock headband.  I made these last year for the girls, they wore them on their shirt.  It originally had a pin but I took that off and glued it to the headband. 
Here is the t-shirt, very last minute!!!  I went around the house looking for green and remembered I had a bandanna!  So I drew a shamrock and then just hand sewed it on. The belt is a tie that I found in the dollar section at Target last year.

I love holidays!!!  So fun, now I HAVE to start working on Mille's b-day!! Silly Celebration here I come!!!!!!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment