my girls

my girls
MacKenzie (Mac) age 11 and Camille (Mille) age 8 1/2

Friday, January 31, 2014

well the day has come

So my sweet "baby" who isn't my baby she's my oldest and she's 12!!!  She has her friends over tonight and they are in their room "hanging out."  I was making cookies and saw that her phone was almost out of battery.  I plugged it in and about 5 minutes later it started making a noise.  I say noise b/c to me it sounded like an alarm or something.  I went over to click it off and when i was 1/2 through the swipe I saw that it was an incoming call from a boy.  I backed off and jumped back like it was going to come to life! I called Mac in and told her that she had a call.  About that time it said there was a message. To which she and her friends giggled with delight.  It was right then that I realized these precious girls are in fact growing up.  I can remember that feeling and the giggling that went along with it.  So now I can hear them in the other room talking to this sweet boy and his friend.  Oh my where has the time gone?  Of course it helps that it's Mac's first boy       friend.  I put a space b/c they were always the best of friends.  To which they also always had a thing for each other too.  Sadly he doesn't live here anymore but thank goodness for iPhones. :o)
   She is going to kill me for putting this on my blog but i have to remember this.  This is the stuff that you want to remember.  Her first giggle session with her friends about a boy that has called on the phone.  ****I was just informed that while talking to him she asked him about the message that his friend left.  (which i figured he either knew about and freaked out that his friend left a message saying "I love you Mac...." or he had no idea that his friend called Mac) He said "what message? to which Mac told him a couple of things that were said. Then he said he'd call back b/c he has to figure out what his friend did!! Ooops, whatever happened I just enjoyed hearing the giggles.




No comments:

Post a Comment