my girls

my girls
MacKenzie (Mac) age 11 and Camille (Mille) age 8 1/2

Friday, January 24, 2014

Snow delay means pancake breakfast!

In Waco the weather can be kind of silly at times.  The past week the weather has been beautiful(a little warm for January but I won't complain) then yesterday temps dropped by about 30 degrees and it started sleeting and snowing!!!  So this morning school was delayed 2 hours.  I was hoping the munchkins would sleep in but they were too excited!  So I made chocolate chip pancakes and hot chocolate!  
Silly girls!  This by the way is Mac's funny face, she claims I will laugh when I look back at it.  She said "Mom seriously you'll look back at this picture and think, Mac is so funny how she's just looking away." Ummm yeah, I don't think so.
Mac has her 4th UIL Music Memory meet tomorrow.  I made this for her and for her friends, about to go deliver them.  She has worked so hard and really enjoys the music.  She's such a hard worker and such a good kid, I'm blessed beyond words.
Praying she'll get a perfect score again.  She has made a perfect score each year except last year. She misspelled one word!!!!  They have to be able to spell the song, composer and selection correctly.  I can guarantee at 11 and 12 I had no idea who Tchaikovsky was let alone spell his name correctly!!!  




No comments:

Post a Comment