my girls

my girls
MacKenzie (Mac) age 11 and Camille (Mille) age 8 1/2

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Mille is 10!!! How is this possible?

My BABY is 10!!!  I can't believe that she is double digits, breaks my heart.  We had her bday the first weekend of May, it was a pretty day but fairly warm.  Her theme was Carnival and I think it was a great party.

Mille's actual bday, she requested banana pancakes!
Twingle made an appearance!  Mille was so excited she hoped he'd come.

After we ate at B.J's we had carrot birthday cake!

I only decorated outside, made clean up super easy!  Luckily I had majority of the decorations from other parties!! 


Mac was putting a tattoo on Mille and painting her face.
Props for the photo booth
My helpers(Mac and her besties)
Playing a game of volleyball
Sweet girls!!!
Cake time



I made goldfish in a bag soap, super easy and fun!!!
My Wednesday girls!!!  Love them like they're my own!

Photo booth back drop




















No comments:

Post a Comment