my girls

my girls
MacKenzie (Mac) age 11 and Camille (Mille) age 8 1/2

Sunday, May 5, 2013

What a great weekend!

WE had a great weekend who couldn't with this awesome weather!!  We went to one of our favorite places, Fossil Rim.  We like to eat at Storybook Cafe before, it's so yummy!  It was a gorgeous day, the girls spent most of the time at FR with their heads out of the sunroof.  That is until we saw these guys.  They eat right out of your hand, so cool.
Hello down there, I'm really tall.
Oh I'll stick my head in to get a better look.
We then went to Dinosaur World all of these fun places are in Glen Rose.  We have really fallen in love with that area.  It's so pretty.  When Mac was 3 she declared she wanted to be a paleontologist.  She still loves dinosaurs and finds them fascinating.  
Mac has been eaten by a T-rex
The girls were just walking and holding hands, my heart was melting.  This is our 2nd time to Dino world, the other was in July or August.  It was MISERABLE!!!  This day was perfect.  The girls would read the info about each dinosaur.  So it was fun being outside, we all got educated and the girls practiced oral reading. Ha, fun and education!
Love these girls!!! I've started calling them Freckles (Mille) and Dimples (Mac)
Mille reading about the dinosaur, man those paleontologists pick hard names!!!
This is craig attempting to act like his own dinosaur.  I was hurting i was laughing so hard.  I would share the name with you but I'm afraid it isn't the nicest of names. Shocker!!
After Dino World we ate at Loco Coyote.  Oh my gosh it was so stinkin good!!!!  Sunday Mac and I had a date!  Mille didn't complete some work so she had to go to work with Craig.  Mac decided to wanted to take Granger to Petco then pick up lunch and have a picnic.  Grang had a fabulous day too.  He got lots of treats and new collar and new bed for the car.  He likes to ride with me to get Mac so he needed a space for himself.  Here are Mac and Grang after we ate Panera Bread.  We are at South Bosque Park, Mac's favorite!!
She's grown all of the things she was too short for are either to small for her or just right.
Grang chilling while Mac plays.
My babies went on a walk around the track.  After this we went to the land and fed the cows. Oh my I love those babies!  Twilight came right up to me and I just fed him and loved on him like he was Granger.  We drove around for a while then picked up mexican food for Cinco de Mayo!
On other news we have 10 caterpillars that have made chrysalises.  It's never boring around here that's for sure.  May is flying by and I don't think it's slowing down anytime soon.














No comments:

Post a Comment