my girls

my girls
MacKenzie (Mac) age 11 and Camille (Mille) age 8 1/2

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween Fun!

Halloween is always super fun around our house.  It's filled with pumpkin decorating, fall decorating, costume making and our annual Halloween Party! We love doing the party but I will admit it is a lot of work, thank goodness it's always worth it.  The next couple of pics are Craig and the girls in his dad's pickup truck.  They thought it was so cool and went with Craig to "The General Store" in McGregor to get some more hay for the hay ride.


My sweet Mac as a nerd! She was going to be Cat woman but the 1st costume was a little more tight than her daddy and I liked. I bought a bigger one and it was REALLY big!!  Then she was going to be a Greek Goddess then I thought a nerd would be fun.
I wanted her to wear the toilet paper and a sign that says "Kick Me" but she wouldn't do it. 
"Hello, I'm Mac and I'm a nerd!"
"Want one of my pens?"
The big night, Abbey as a bumblebee, Mac as a nerd, and Mille as Bat Girl!!!
Mille looked so cute, she didn't want to wear the mask and cape but I'm so glad she did.  I want to just squish her she's so precious!!!
Cute Friends 
Sisters
I love my girls so much, they bring me happiness everyday.  I'm very blessed! Mille always amazing me b/c EVERY year when she gets back from trick or treating on the hay ride she gives her candy to people that come to our door.  That is an example of how sweet my baby girl is.  I never asked her to do this, she just enjoys sharing with others.  She's my baby!
Mille bug, M.C.(love that she's squatting down b/c Mille and Kate are short!) and Kate
Goodbye Halloween....Hello Thanksgiving! 





No comments:

Post a Comment