my girls

my girls
MacKenzie (Mac) age 11 and Camille (Mille) age 8 1/2

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Getting Stuff Done!

My sister asked if I could make her a door sign and a birthday board.  She's a Kindergarten teacher and her room is decorated in red, black, & white.
I made Mrs. Dominik a birthday board too.
I finally made the girls shower curtain.  I made it extra tall to make the room look a little bigger.  We just had the walls painted white so I needed some pop!  I still need to paint the curtain rings and shower rod (I hope I actually do it, for now it's hung and out of sight out of mind!!)
Small art I painted to brighten up the bathroom.  I painted this while talking to my best friend Missy, so every time I look at it I think of our silly conversations!  
Another art "masterpiece" (haha!)

I've been sewing a bunch of t-shirts for my sweet girls.  I've made some up and then also "borrowed" some ideas from Crewcuts.  I've also been working on the chess table and pieces I made.  One day I will finish it!!!!! Tomorrow I must clean my house, it's so much more fun being crafty.  I have a list a mile long of projects I want to do, man I wish my house would clean itself!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment