my girls

my girls
MacKenzie (Mac) age 11 and Camille (Mille) age 8 1/2

Saturday, August 27, 2011

The Lonely Sippy Cup

This is a very random post but one of the reasons I post stuff is so I can go back and look at stuff too.  So I guess this post is for my memory more than anything.
While the girls were at school I was unloading the dishwasher and when I went to put up cups I found a lone sippy cup.  I have no idea why I still have a sippy cup, Mille hasn't used one in probably 4 years.  I asked myself if I just overlooked it or did I hold on to it for some sympathetic reason (probably the latter!) So I decided it was time to take the plunge and get rid of these cups that were taking up drawer space. Below is the lonely sippy cup, and the Tinker Bell cup from Disney World that Craig made fun of me for bringing back to Texas just because Mille loved Tinker Bell and the Dora plate that the girls used to eat off of.  Oh sweet Dora I wish I could say I missed you but really I can't.  I love many cartoons but for some reason that one drove me crazy.

Here is the line up of cups before meeting their death.

Bye bye sweet sippy cup, random cups, and Dora thank you for providing my babies drinks and food for several years.
Here is the new "cup drawer" 




No comments:

Post a Comment