my girls

my girls
MacKenzie (Mac) age 11 and Camille (Mille) age 8 1/2

Monday, December 9, 2013

Christmas Celebration with my Wednesday Girls

Last year I started bringing Mac and her sweet friends home with us every week.  We had so much fun we wanted to continue it this year.  The girls come home with us every Wednesday, hence the name Wednesday girls!  They come over and I fix them a snack then they play and dance.  Usually they hang out in the kitchen and we all talk for about 20 minutes.  They are such sweet girls, I would adopt each one if I could.  I love celebrating with them so this week we are celebrating Christmas early. Next week we are going to celebrate Mac's bday.
Candy and hot chocolate goodies

These things have come in handy so many times!!! I've used them for bday parties, valentines day, christmas....
My sweet Wednesday girls
Mac is a goof! We did a white elephant gift exchange, she got this cute penguin. She always enjoys giving me the silly faces.

Mille opening her gift
Couldn't be more perfect!!! Yoda candy dispenser 
All the fun gifts!
Sitting down for a yummy snack! Pepperoni and  cheese roll ups and french fries.  Mac again being a dork!!!
Cuties
We made ice cream Santa hats.  I scooped ice cream then the girls iced a cone and decorated with icing, marshmallows and cool whip.
Abbey's Santa
Savannah's Santa
McKenna's Santa
Mille bug's Santa
For some reason they decided to eat like dogs!  Not sure why but instead of asking I just took pics of it. It was funny!!!!
What dorks!
Can you tell they love being around each other?  Such sweet good girls!  Mac is very lucky!!!

























No comments:

Post a Comment